Request access to environments¶
GOV.UK Verify provides 2 identical, secure environments:
Integration allows you to test your prototype service with dummy user data.
Production allows you to host your fully-developed beta or live service with real user data.
You must complete a short form with information about your service so GOV.UK Verify can set up each environment for you. This can take up to 5 working days.
You’ll need to submit a form for each environment you need.
Before you start
The form does not store data between sessions. You must make sure you have all the information available to submit the form within a single session.
To complete the form you’ll need to share URLs for your:
- service and Matching Service Adapter
- service start point or page, Verify SAML response and Matching Service
You’ll need to provide web content to personalise the Verify Hub for your end users, including:
- your agency or department name (as you need it to appear to the user)
- a display name for your Verify service (as you need it to appear to the user)
- contact details for your service
- a description of other ways users can access your service
You’ll need to provide valid, signed IDAP X.509 Public certificates for:
- service signature validation
- service encryption
- Matching Service Adapter signature validation
- Matching Service Adapter encryption
If applicable to your service, you’ll need to provide:
- Cycle 3 attributes, for example driving licence or passport number
- ‘New User’ account attributes, for example first name, middle name, surname, date of birth, current address
For Integration environments, you’ll also need to provide a username and password to manage the test user data.